Need help with your down payment and closing costs? This program can help you. Here's how it works.
1) 4% down payment assistance. Calculated at 4% of the principal balance of the mortgage loan. Example would be: A $200K home would allow up to $10,000 to be used towards the down payment and/or closing costs.
2) 30 year fixed rate Home loan.
3) This is a grant. No repayment is required.
4) Eligible loan types: FHA, VA or USDA.
5) Minimum of 640 credit score.
6) Minimum of 45% debt to income ratio.
7) There is no first-time Home buyer Requirement.
8) Maximum income limit is $88,300.
9) Important for Military (qualified veterans, active duty military, active reservists, active national guard)
a) Receive an additional 1% in down payment/closing costs assistance.
This is a great program for anyone who falls into these parameters and wants to keep more money in your pockets. Call me to discuss your situation so we can get you pre-approved right away.
Author:Edna Montijo - Owner Phone: 480-999-1156 Dated: December 18th 2015 Views: 639 About Edna: ...
Report by Ricky KhamisRealtor Report2016 Best Year for Housing in a De
"I'd say he's doing great! I am a business partner of the team and I can say that he has been nothing but outstanding in every regard to mortgage lending. He has a true desire to serve his clients and serve them well. "